Thursday, January 27, 2011

Real or Kinda Real??

It's a been a while since I've written on my beloved blog.
Honestly, I'm scared to.
Writing in my journal is safe....no one sees it.
But writing on here....ANYONE can see it.

I just finished reading "Choosing to See" by Mary Beth Chapman.
One of my favorite things about this book was how "real" and honest she was.
She was completely open about how she was feeling, how she reacted (good or bad), and everything else in between.

I don't know if I will open up completely in this blog. I don't have much time to.
But here's a little snapshot of what my next blog will include:
-Desperation
-Missing my Daddy
-My heart breaking for a friend
-The Word of God AND
-possibly a little venting.

And in all of that, I will try to be real as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment